Information For Any USA-All Star Sports Camps
For specific information on
any camp, press the link
Texas All-Star Volleyball
Texas All-Star Basketball
Texas All-Star Softball Camp
- Alcohol, drugs, and tobacco use is strictly prohibited. Anyone
breaking this rule will be sent home without their money being
- Any guns, knives or weapons that are brought to camp will
result in the camper being sent home without a refund. Fireworks
of any kind are also against the law. The police will be notified
if the item is against the law or has endangered campers.
- Profanity will not be tolerated. If it persists, the offender
will be sent home without a refund.
- The sole purpose of the Texas All-Star Basketball Camp is
for basketball instructions, drills and competition. Campers will
listen attentively and follow directions. Causing disruptions,
horsing around, or goofing off will not be permitted.
- Campers are to treat all campers, Texas All-Star Basketball
Camp staff, and college cafeteria staff, book store staff, cleaning
staff, etc. with courteousness and respect.
- Campers are to help keep the college campus free of litter.
- Campers are forbidden to leave the college campus without
parental permission. Even with permission, make sure your coach
and roommate know where you are. There will be sigh in/out sheets
located in the dorm and with Coach Jolley.
- Campers are expected to follow all dorm rules.
- Under no circumstances are campers to walk by themselves at
night. Stay in groups or with buddies at all times.
MEDICATIONS, INJURIES AND ILLNESS
Players should come in top
physical condition. Please notify us of any medication, allergies,
asthma, etc. that your child has. This notification and application
are filed an will be pulled if your child is injured.
We have a trainer on duty at every camp, but if you need tape,
bring your own. We use the most convenient hospital emergency
room for any injuries. Our camp director fives permission for
the hospital staff to perform treatment as considered necessary.
Please indicate in writing if this is objectionable to you. We
always try to call parents immediately, but sometimes we are unable
to locate them until later.
Individual accident insurance, similar to that available at
schools, is provided by the camp for each participant. This is
limited coverage and would provide benefits only for accidental
injury medical expenses not covered by the campers private
coverage. If we have to purchase medicine prescribed by the doctor
for a camper while in the program, we will bill the parent for
WHAT TO BRING
- Registration Balance
- Snacks for dorm room, or optional money for snacks
- Twin sheet set, pillow, blankets or sleeping bag
- Towels, wash cloths, soap, comb or brush
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, DEODORANT!
- Large plastic drinking glass (Ice is provided free as long
as the ice machines are meeting supply and demand.)
- Five T-shirts (You will not be allowed to wear obscene shirts
or t-shirts that advertise alcohol, tobacco or drugs. Shirts with
inappropriate or suggestive wording will not be permitted.)
- Five pair of athletic shorts
- Ten pairs of athletic socks
- One pair of old, comfortable basketball shoes (If you have
to buy new ones, break them in before you come to camp.)
- Laundry bag or something for dirty clothes
- Stamped envelopes, paper, pen or pencils
- Alarm clock
- Ten dollar dorm key deposit
DO NOT BRING
Do not bring jewelry, purses, television sets, expensive CD or
cassette or expensive clothes or shoes.. We are not responsible
for lost or stolen items. Put your name on everything you bring.